|Donate to SierraRios
SIERRARIOS NEEDS FINANCIAL BACKING TO REALIZE ITS GOALS!
SierraRios is a 501(c)(3) charity and donations are tax-deductible. By donating to SierraRios, you will be helping to protect precious rivers around the world from damming and degradation, while also promoting sustainable uses and eco-friendly development among residents near each river. We need help for outreach, research, training local guides, funding villagers opposed to dams, and supporting projects like PaddlingWIthPurpose/RemandoJuntos! You can see below what your contribution will be applied toward.
Donations can be made by one of various methods outlined below. Be sure to send the director of SierraRios a message regarding your donation if you would like it directed to a particular cause. Ways to donate:
(1) Direct Bank Transfer: If you have a Wells Fargo branch near you, you can also make a deposit free of charge into the SierraRios nonprofit account # 6020 01 7171. This can be for any amount.
(3) Check: make out to SierraRios nonprofit and mail to SierraRios Nonprofit, 5071 Constitution Rd., San Diego, CA 92117
(4) Transferwise: This transfer method usually has low fees, and is especially useful for international money transfers. Go to the Transferwise site and login (or create an account if you don't have one). Make the transfer to SierraRios nonprofit; Wells Fargo Bank [4725 Clairemont Dr.; San Diego, CA, 92117; 858-483-1395]; account name: SierraRios; account # 6020 01 7171 ; routing # 122 000 248
(6) PayPal : make the transfer to email@example.com.
(7) Credit Card (via PayPal): Click on the button here:
Unless specified for a specific project, all donations to SierraRios go to the following:
(1) Support of communities against dams and contaminated rivers:
(3) Information-gathering activities
(4) Development of river appreciation